Project Manager - Strategic Transformation Projects
Szczecin, Zachodniopomorskie | Praca stała
|Klient||Metro Services PL Sp. z o.o.|
- successfully lead large scale projects and deliver on project objectives,
- lead a project team to ensure coverage of all aspects of the project, including system implementation, process adjustments, technology enhancements, communications, change management, and user adoption of the process,
- cooperate closely with the local project manager,
- drive projects with comprehensive project management plans, estimate analysis, deliverable identification and execution,
- deliver regular status reporting and executive status reporting,
- manage project team members through the lifecycle by coordinating the efforts of team members to deliver projects successfully,
- resolve project issues across multiple business and technology teams,
- identify project risks and communicate with appropriately with project stakeholders to avoid and mitigate potential issues,
- serve as a liaison between the business community and IT, influence across multiple organizational levels and geographies and solve problems creatively,
- understand and develop organizational change management practices to ensure the successful implementation of system, tools and process,
- formulate and incorporate successes and lessons into best practices.
- previous solid experience with IT system implementation project(s) , preferably with ERP systems, ideally with SAP,
- demonstrated professional project management skills including prior implementation experience in a complex, high tech environment, preferably in SSC/BPO - this includes, but not limited to: solid project management acumen, effectively managing multiple small to large projects in a cross-functional environment,
- strong customer focus and management of client expectations; ability to establish and maintain a high level of user trust and confidence,
- basic diagnostic and analytical skills to be able to research complex issues,
- project experience related to process improvement and standardization (6Sigma certification would be an advantage),
- demonstrated commitment to cost effectiveness and operational efficiency,
- possession of excellent leadership, organizational, planning, and problem-solving skills,
- possession of excellent oral and written communication skills,
- project experience with full lifecycle application development (e.g. requirements gathering, use case development, system analysis and design, integration, testing) would be an asset.
- being the part of the team of leaders and experts in creating of future accounting in METRO group!
- work in a professional, friendly team in a stable, international corporation,
- attractive remuneration enriched with a bonus system,
- private medical care and group insurance for the employee and family members,
- cash benefits under the Social Fund (e.g. cultural and recreational activities, holiday benefits),
- team and company integration after hours,
- co-financed sports card,
- relocation package for candidates ready to move to Szczecin.
METRO Services PL has a dynamic opportunity for a Project Manager (PM) with experience in IT system deployments and process standardization.
The Project Manager leads a project team responsible for deployment (on country level) of new standard accounting system reporting to Program Manager and taking responsibility for all aspects of the project such as managing the timelines, resources, expectations and milestones.
Prosimy o dopisanie następującej klauzuli: „Wyrażam zgodę na przetwarzanie danych osobowych zawartych w mojej ofercie pracy dla potrzeb procesu rekrutacji w METRO SERVICES PL Sp. z o.o., zgodnie z ustawą z dnia 29.08.1997 r. o Ochronie Danych Osobowych, tekst jednolity: Dz. U. z 2002 r., Nr 101, poz. 926 z późniejszymi zmianami.”