Transfer Pricing Consultant
Szczecin, Zachodniopomorskie | Praca stała
|Klient||Metro Services PL Sp. z o.o.|
METRO Services PL is part of the international METRO group and provides specialized financial and accounting services for its companies, including Real and Makro Cash & Carry.
After over 7 years of operations in Szczecin, METRO Services has become the center of expertise, implementing accounting standards throughout the organization.
We implement more and more interesting projects, and our employees have more and more development opportunities.
Currently we are looking for a candidate for a position:
Transfer Pricing Consultant
The Consultant will be responsible for:
- analysing METRO Group intercompany transactions, identifying tax risks, opportunities and recommending tax solutions,
- preparation of transfer pricing documentation and calculation for countries within METRO Group,
- interaction and cooperation with METRO Group Headquarters and external consultants on transfer pricing regulations,
- updating documentation templates depending on the changes in all relevant tax regulations,
- gathering of supporting documents for transfer pricing documentation,
- support in the performance of transfer pricing calculations for METRO Group,
- driving the change towards globally harmonized processes and best practices,
- supporting projects related to the transition of transfer pricing activities into the SSC,
- acting as subject matter expert in Transfer Pricing team.
The ideal candidate should have:
- university degree (preferably in taxes, accounting, finance, economy, law),
- minimum 1 year of experience related to taxes, intercompany transactions or transfer pricing,
- very good English (knowledge another European language will be an asset),
- strong MS Office skills (esp. Excel & Power Point),
- very good cooperation and communication skills with high level of accuracy,
- high developed analytical skills,
- multicultural approach in professional environment,
- independence and strong internal motivation.
- work in a stable, international corporation,
- the opportunity to work for international clients,
- attractive salary enriched with a bonus system,
- challenging and independent position with high responsibility in our international Transfer Pricing Team,
- opportunity to expand knowledge and experience in tax area,
- an extensive package of professional training (in the field of accounting, software (SAP), soft skills, and foreign language learning),
- real development and promotion opportunities (extended career path, Talent Development program, internal recruitment)
- private medical care and group insurance for the employee and family members,
- cash benefits under the Social Fund (holiday under the pear tree, holiday benefits),
- team and company integration after hours,
- co-financed sports card,
- relocation package for candidate, who are ready to move to Szczecin.
Prosimy o dopisanie następującej klauzuli: „Wyrażam zgodę na przetwarzanie danych osobowych zawartych w mojej ofercie pracy dla potrzeb procesu rekrutacji w METRO SERVICES PL Sp. z o.o., zgodnie z ustawą z dnia 29.08.1997 r. o Ochronie Danych Osobowych, tekst jednolity: Dz. U. z 2002 r., Nr 101, poz. 926 z późniejszymi zmianami.”