Process Expert (GA)– Strategic Transformation Projects
Szczecin, Zachodniopomorskie | Praca stała
|Klient||Metro Services PL Sp. z o.o.|
METRO SERVICES PL is part of the international METRO group and provides specialized financial and accounting services for its companies, including Real and Makro Cash & Carry.
After over 7 years of operations in Szczecin, METRO Services has become the center of expertise, implementing accounting standards throughout the organization. We implement more and more interesting projects, and our employees have more and more development opportunities.
On the Process Expert position you will work within a project team responsible for deployment of new standard accounting system on country level reporting to project manager and taking responsibility for all aspects of the deployment process for dedicated process area.
Your main areas of responsibility in this position will include:
• ensuring proper and timely completion of project tasks assigned,
• cooperating closely with the local project team,
• providing expertise on standard process template on lowest level of detail,
• providing SAP user expertise on standard process template,
• analyzing local processes against standard process template,
• identifying and classifying GAPs and analyzing solutions,
• supporting country in implementing necessary process adaptations within local organization,
• supporting country in describing IT change requests,
• training local staff / SSC staff in new standard processes (incl. SAP),
• supporting country in data mapping and data cleansing,
• providing necessary support for IT and country for data migration,
• gathering and delivering test data for first testing,
• supporting testing, error tracking and fixing,
• providing and maintaining standard operating procedures.
We invite you to apply if you:
• have strong experience in accounting in GA area - min. 2 years on the similar position,
• have project experience related to migrations and process improvement and/or reorganization (green belt would be an advantage),
• demonstrate a high level of analytical skills, creativity and drive towards improvements,
• have very good working knowledge of MS Office (Power Point, Excel, Visio) and SAP (FI, CO module),
• speak very good English (second language would be an advantage),
• present high level of independency in performing various, complex tasks,
• are able to meet deadlines and work under time pressure,
• are ready for frequent business trips (40% of work time),
• are a team player.
We offer you:
• work in a stable, international organization,
• possibility to work for international customers,
• attractive salary enriched with a bonus system,
• independent, expert position with a real possibility of influence on the supported processes,
• chance to expand knowledge and experience in various areas of accounting,
• real development and promotion opportunities (extended career path, Talent Development program, internal recruitments),
• private medical care and group insurance for the employee and family members,
• cash benefits under the Social Benefits Fund,
• team and company integrations after hours,
• co-financed sports card,
• relocation package for candidates who are ready to move to Szczecin.
Prosimy o dopisanie następującej klauzuli: „Wyrażam zgodę na przetwarzanie danych osobowych zawartych w mojej ofercie pracy dla potrzeb procesu rekrutacji w METRO SERVICES PL Sp. z o.o., zgodnie z ustawą z dnia 29.08.1997 r. o Ochronie Danych Osobowych, tekst jednolity: Dz. U. z 2002 r., Nr 101, poz. 926 z późniejszymi zmianami.”