Process and Technology Improvement Manager
Szczecin, Zachodniopomorskie | Praca stała
|Klient||Metro Services PL Sp. z o.o.|
METRO SERVICES PL is part of the international METRO group and provides specialized financial and accounting services for its companies, including Real and Makro Cash & Carry.
After over 7 years of operations in Szczecin, METRO Services has become the center of expertise, implementing accounting standards throughout the organization. We implement more and more interesting projects, and our employees have more and more development opportunities.
Main part of the role is to develop, maintain and own process improvement and automation agenda for the entire Center. One of important factors is to coordinate improvement actions performed by particular operational departments. It is being done mainly by managing dedicated resources within the department.
Your responsibilities will include:
- leading Process and Technology Improvement department,
- owning the entire agenda of Improvement initiatives (both process improvement and process automation related),
- driving the change towards globally harmonized processes and best practices (benchmark),
- analyzing Center of Excellence process performance, identifying waste, risks, opportunities and recommend, managing and supporting process improvement projects,
- supporting/mentoring all team members as well as other leaders within the Center,
- implementing/adopting Quality Excellence and Knowledge Management processes,
- coordinating Service Management (KPI/SLA) governance,
- ensuring proper cooperation with other GBS centers / functions,
- maintain networking structures with Metro Headquarters / IT functions.
- previous experience in managing teams in Continuous Improvement/Process Excellence/ Process Automation environment,
- work experience in systems and process modelling (knowledge of SAP will be an asset)
- project management experience with proven capability to deliver excellent results in international projects ( certificates Prince2 / PMP will be an asset),
- lean/6Sigma Black Belt,
- university degree / BSc in Economics or Business Administration or IT with major in finance or accounting.
- fluency in English,
- passionate about people development,
- strong MS Office skills (Excel, Access, PowerPoint and VISIO),
- excellent communication skills,
- strong Customer orientation,
- ability to meet deadlines,
- attention to details, strong analytical skills,
- high presentation skills (presenting to large audiences and crucial stakeholders).
- independent, managerial position with a real possibility of influence on dedicated area,
- work in a professional, friendly team in a stable, international corporation,
- attractive remuneration enriched with a bonus system,
- private medical care and group insurance for the employee and family members,
- cash benefits under the Social Fund,
- team and company integration after hours,
- co-financed sports card,
- necessary work tools (phone, laptop, car),
- relocation package for candidates ready to move to Szczecin.
Prosimy o dopisanie następującej klauzuli: „Wyrażam zgodę na przetwarzanie danych osobowych zawartych w mojej ofercie pracy dla potrzeb procesu rekrutacji w METRO SERVICES PL Sp. z o.o., zgodnie z ustawą z dnia 29.08.1997 r. o Ochronie Danych Osobowych, tekst jednolity: Dz. U. z 2002 r., Nr 101, poz. 926 z późniejszymi zmianami.”