Szczecin, West Pomeranian Voivodeship | Permanent work
METRO SERVICES is one of the international Shared Service Centers (SSC) operating within the METRO – a group consisting of Makro Cash&Carry retail chains in Europe and Asia.
At METRO SERVICES, we handle financial and accounting processes for Makro stores, among others in the fields of General Accounting, Fixed Assets, Accounts Receivables, Reporting and Transfer Pricing.
As an organization we support our employees’ development and we create stable and safe work environment – we are the first “ACCA Approved Employer” in Szczecin, Puls Biznesu journal honored us with Gazela Biznesu title, indicating us as one of the most dynamically developing companies. We are also part of Association of Business Service Leaders (ABSL), what allows us to share knowledge and good practices with the best professionals.
We employ over 350 accounting enthusiasts and professionals in our industry, we speak 20 languages, serve 25 countries and are constantly developing, which is why we recently opened a second office in the center of Szczecin.
Join us and work with the best!
- Strategic coordination and development of SAP S/4 HANA Project Integration process,
- Tactical management of functional streams including creating templates and standards across streams, reviewing quality and consistency of work products and solutions,
- Identify project risks and resolve project issues across multiple business and technology teams,
- Serve as a liaison between the business community and IT, influence across multiple organizational levels,
- Coordination of cross-functional activities (e.g. Solution Playbacks, Collaboration Hubs, Cutover),
- Development, detailing and communication of integration project plans based on beneficial realization of waterfall project management,
- Coordination with vendors and partners on integration business analysis,
- Communication and alignment with legacy system owner or other ongoing programs,
- Direct leading of the assigned team in terms of work planning, organizing and monitoring,
- Support of team members to achieve assigned performance objectives and quality,
- Act as single point of contact of Szczecin project team towards global Project Management.
- Graduation in information technologies, business economics or equivalent education,
- Previous experience as an Integration Manager of at least one large-scale SAP implementation and as a Team Lead on several engagements,
- Project management certifications (Prince2, PMP or PMI), thorough understanding of organization-wide processes (BPM),
- Previous experience ERP systems implementations (area of Finance & Controlling) and end to end implementations,
- General knowledge of Record to Report, Order to Cash, Logistics, Plan to Manufacture, Procure to Pay, Data, Testing, Security, Infrastructure, Development, Change Management, and Project Management,
- Excellent knowledge of SAP environment,
- Advanced level of English language,
- Willingness to travel 3 days per week,
- Excellent leadership, organizational, planning, and problem-solving skills, high level of team orientation and own initiative to drive change and engagement,
- Good communication, coordination and presentation skills,
- High IT affinity, analytical and strategic skills, openness to learn and grow.
- Being a part of the team of leaders and experts in creating of future accounting in METRO group,
- Work in a professional, friendly team in a stable, international corporation,
- Attractive remuneration enriched with a bonus system,
- Comprehensive package of trainings (in the field of accounting, SAP, soft skills and languages courses),
- Private medical care and group insurance, also for family members,
- Cash benefits as part of the Social Benefits Fund, i.e. Christmas allowance,
- Co-financed sports card,
- Team and company integrations after hours,
- A relocation package for people ready to move to Szczecin.