Szczecin, West Pomeranian Voivodeship | Permanent work
METRO SERVICES is one of the international Shared Service Centers (SSC) operating within the METRO – a group consisting of Makro Cash & Carry retail chains in Europe and Asia. At METRO SERVICES, we handle financial and accounting processes for Makro stores, among others in the fields of General Accounting, Fixed Assets, Accounts Receivables, Reporting and Transfer Pricing.
As an organization we support our employees’ development and we create stable and safe work environment – we are the first “ACCA Approved Employer” in Szczecin, Puls Biznesu journal honored us with Gazela Biznesu title, indicating us as one of the most dynamically developing companies. We are also part of Association of Business Service Leaders (ABSL), what allows us to share knowledge and good practices with the best professionals.
We employ over 350 accounting enthusiasts and professionals in our industry, we speak 20 languages, serve 25 countries and are constantly developing, which is why we recently opened a second office in the center of Szczecin.
Join us and work with the best!
- Identification of quality drivers for operational processes and review/definition of quality parameters per process
- Operational process risk assessments (FMEA)
- Quality analysis of accounting processes (KPI scorecards, statistical trends analysis, customer feedback investigation)
- Supporting operations team in identification and remediation of improvement areas, facilitation of action plan creation and its execution
- Ensuring ongoing compliance with quality procedures and regulatory requirements
- Leading governance communication over quality measures and results internally and with customer
- Quality dashboard preparation and presentation
- University degree,
- SSC/BPO previous working experience (min. 3-5 years), preferably in area of business analysis, performance management and/or quality inspection,
- Strong analytical skills,
- Very good command of MS Office, especially Excel,
- Problem solving oriented with attention to detail,
- Strong communication skills (verbal and written),
- Facilitation skills,
- Advanced English (spoken and written),
- Lean Six Sigma experience will be an asset.
- work in a professional, friendly team in a stable, international corporation,
- possibility of working for international clients,
- attractive remuneration enriched with a bonus system,
- independent, expert position with real possibility of influencing on the process,
- chance to increase knowledge and experience in various areas,
- comprehensive package of trainings (in the field of accounting, SAP, soft skills and languages courses),
- real chance for development and promotions opportunities (extended career path, Talent Development program, internal recruitment),
- private medical care and group insurance, also for family members,
- cash benefits as part of the Social Benefits Fund, i.e. Christmas allowance,
- co-financed sports card,
- a monthly salary supplement for knowing an additional language,
- team and company integrations after hours,
- a relocation package for people ready to move to Szczecin.