Senior Accountant (GA/AR)
Szczecin, West Pomeranian Voivodeship | Permanent work
METRO SERVICES PL is part of the international METRO group and provides specialized financial and accounting services for its companies, including Real and Makro Cash & Carry.
After over 7 years of operations in Szczecin, METRO Services has become the center of expertise, implementing accounting standards throughout the organization.
We implement more and more interesting projects, and our employees have more and more development opportunities.
- responsibility for performing tasks within a selected accounting area (AR or GA),
- caring for efficiency, accuracy and timeliness of performed tasks,
- active support of Team Leader in the organization in team work and project implementation,
- optimization process with the support of Team Leader and contact with clients,
- substantive support of other team members.
- University degree (preferred directional),
- a minimum of 3 years of experience in full accounting,
- very good knowledge of English,
- work experience for SSC or BPO is welcome,
- fluent knowledge of MS Office - especially Excel.
- work in a professional, friendly team in a stable, international corporation,
- attractive remuneration enriched with a bonus system,
- private medical care and group insurance for the employee and family members,
- cash benefits under the Social Fund (e.g. cultural and recreational activities, holiday benefits),
- team and company integration after hours,
- co-financed sports card,
- relocation package for candidates ready to move to Szczecin.