Junior Accountant with German
Szczecin, West Pomeranian Voivodeship | Permanent work
METRO Services PL is one of the international Shared Service Centers (SSC) operating within the METRO Capital Group - a global leader in retail trade, operating in Europe and Asia. The METRO Group consists of recognizable brands such as Real and Makro Cash & Carry.
At METRO Services, we handle financial and accounting processes in the field of, among others General Accounting, Fixed Assets or Accounts Receivables.
We employ over 350 accounting enthusiasts and professionals in our industry, we speak 16 languages, serve 25 countries and are constantly developing.
As part of the Accounts Receivables department, your tasks among others:
- issuing and posting of invoices, settlements of bank statements, clearing of customer accounts,
- reconciliation and reporting of sales in Real and Makro Cash & Carry stores,
- settlements related to store sales (payment means such as cash, credit cards, vouchers, etc.),
- preparation and confirmation of balances and reconciliation of general ledger accounts related to accounts receivable and payable processes,
- bank account reconciliation,
- regular processing of clients’ requests,
- everyday work and improving your skills in SAP and Excel,
- ongoing work with the client as part of providing the highest quality services,
- active participation in projects related to the improvement of accounting processes,
- developing and implementing accounting processes and procedures.
- secondary education or university degree (relevant subject of studies preferred),
- very good knowledge of German and English,
- ability to analytical thinking,
- self-discipline and willing to work under time pressure,
- experience related with accounting is welcome (practice, internship, etc.).
- stable employment in an international corporation, which is constantly growing
- chance to expand knowledge and experience in various areas of accounting
- an extensive package of professional training (in accounting, software - SAP, soft skills and language learning)
- private medical care and group insurance, also for family members
- cash benefits as part of the Social Benefits Fund, i.e. Christmas allowance
- co-financed sports card
- a monthly salary supplement for knowing an additional language
- team and company integrations after hours
- a relocation package for people ready to move to Szczecin.
Apply using the link below and attach your CV.