Junior Accountant or Accountant with French
Szczecin, West Pomeranian Voivodeship | Permanent work
METRO Services PL is part of the international METRO group and provides specialized financial and accounting services for its companies, including Real and Makro Cash & Carry.
After over 7 years of operations in Szczecin, METRO Services has become the center of expertise, implementing accounting standards throughout the organization.
We implement more and more interesting projects, and our employees have more and more development opportunities.
As part of the Accounts Receivables department, your tasks among others:
- issuing and posting of invoices, settlements of bank statements, clearing of customer accounts,
- reconciliation and reporting of sales in Real and Makro Cash & Carry stores,
- settlements related to store sales (payment means such as cash, credit cards, vouchers, etc.),
- preparation and confirmation of balances and reconciliation of general ledger accounts related to accounts receivable and payable processes,
- bank account reconciliation,
- regular processing of clients’ requests,
- everyday work and improving your skills in SAP and Excel,
- ongoing work with the client as part of providing the highest quality services,
- active participation in projects related to the improvement of accounting processes,
- developing and implementing accounting processes and procedures.
- secondary education or university degree (relevant subject of studies preferred),
- fluent knowledge of French and English,
- ability to analytical thinking,
- self-discipline and the ability to work under time pressure,
- experience related with accounting is welcome (practice, internship, etc.).
- stable employment in an international corporation, which is constantly growing,
- chance to expand knowledge and experience in various areas of accounting,
- an extensive package of professional training (in accounting, software - SAP, soft skills and language learning),
- private medical care and group insurance for the employee and family members,
- cash benefits under the Social Fund (e.g. cultural and recreational activities, holiday benefits),
- co-financed sports card,
- a monthly salary supplement for knowing an additional language,
- team and company integrations after hours,
- a relocation package for people ready to move to Szczecin.