Szczecin, West Pomeranian Voivodeship | Permanent work
METRO Services PL is part of the international METRO group and provides specialized financial and accounting services for its companies, including Real and Makro Cash & Carry.
After over 7 years of operations in Szczecin, METRO Services has become the center of expertise, implementing accounting standards throughout the organization.
We implement more and more interesting projects, and our employees have more and more development opportunities.
- responsibility for performing basic tasks within a selected area of accounting,
- care for the efficiency, accuracy and timeliness of all tasks,
- close cooperation with an international partner,
- full engagement into the process of learning and adaptation,
- supporting team’s member in daily work.
- secondary education or university degree (relevant subject of studies preferred),
- good knowledge of English (min B1/B2),
- ability to analytical thinking,
- self-discipline and willing to work under time pressure,
- experience related with accounting is welcome (practice, internship, etc.).
- work in a professional, friendly team in a stable, international corporation,
- attractive remuneration enriched with a bonus system,
- an extensive package of professional training (in the field of accounting, software (SAP), soft skills, and foreign language learning),
- real development and promotion opportunities (extended career path, Talent Development program, internal recruitment),
- private medical care and group insurance for the employee and family members,
- cash benefits under the Social Fund (e.g. cultural and recreational activities, holiday benefits),
- team and company integration after hours,
- co-financed sports card,
- relocation package for candidates ready to move to Szczecin.