Finance & Accounting Process Consultant
Szczecin, West Pomeranian Voivodeship | Permanent work
METRO Services PL is part of the international METRO group and provides specialized financial and accounting services for its companies, including Real and Makro Cash & Carry.
After over 7 years of operations in Szczecin, METRO Services has become the center of expertise, implementing accounting standards throughout the organization.
We implement more and more interesting projects, and our employees have more and more development opportunities.
- process optimization in the AR or GA area, supporting team members in implementing initiatives and raising quality standards,
- supporting clients in the scope of inquiries related to supported processes,
- supporting in controlling the effectiveness of task implementation and process efficiency,
- supporting other projects carried out at SSC Szczecin.
- University degree (in the field of finance, accounting or economics),
- at least 2 years of experience in a similar position (preferably in SSC / BPO in various areas of accounting),
- fluent knowledge of English,
- well advanced analytical skills,
- fluent knowledge of MS Excel,
- highly developed interpersonal skills,
- professional experience in the field of optimization accounting processes,
- knowledge of SAP and practical ability to manage projects will be an advantage.
- work in a professional, friendly team in a stable, international corporation,
- possibility of working for international clients,
- attractive remuneration enriched with a bonus system,
- independent, expert position with real possibility of influencing on the process,
- chance to increase knowledge from different area of accountancy,
- comprehensive package of trainings (in the field of accounting, SAP, soft skills and languages courses),
- real chance to development and promotions opportunities (extended career path, Talent Development program, internal recruitment),
- private medical care and group insurance for the employee and family members,
- cash benefits under the Social Fund (e.g. cultural and recreational activities, holiday benefits),
- team and company integration after hours,
- co-financed sports card,
- relocation package for candidates ready to move to Szczecin.