Accounting Team Leader GA
Szczecin, West Pomeranian Voivodeship | Permanent work
METRO Services PL is part of the international METRO group and provides specialized financial and accounting services for its companies, including Real and Makro Cash & Carry.
After over 7 years of operations in Szczecin, METRO Services has become the center of expertise, implementing accounting standards throughout the organization.
We implement more and more interesting projects, and our employees have more and more development opportunities.
The Leader will be responsible for
- direct leading of the assigned GA team in terms of work planning and organization, motivation, monitoring,
- act as subject matter expert for own area of responsibility, provides guidance and coaching to the team members,
- drive process improvements and support team members in the implementation of initiatives for improving relevant processes,
- establish and maintain good relationship with customer,
- understand and actively work with service level agreements and key performance indicators related to business processes.
The ideal candidate
- university degree (preferably in finance, accounting or economy),
- min. 4 years of relevant experience,
- experience in managing a team,
- experience in organizing/managing finance and accounting processe,
- very good knowledge of English,
- knowledge of SAP system (module FI/CO) will be an asset,
- experience of working in an international environment (preferably SSC/BPO),
- strong MS Office skills (esp. Excel).
- position with a real possibility of influence on dedicated area,
- work in a professional, friendly team in a stable, international corporation,
- attractive remuneration enriched with a bonus system,
- private medical care and group insurance for the employee and family members,
- cash benefits under the Social Fund,
- team and company integration after hours,
- co-financed sports card,
- necessary work tools (phone, laptop),
- relocation package for candidates ready to move to Szczecin.